This qualification is designed for learners who want an introduction to business and enterprise that includes a vocational and hands-on element. It has been developed to enthuse and inspire learners about a career in business and enterprise. The qualification will appeal to learners who wish to either set up their own business, move into employment or progress onto further study.
Key Stage 4 – GCSE Specification
- Unit 1 – Introduction to business and enterprise
- Unit 2 – Marketing for business and enterprise
- Unit 3 – Finance for business and enterprise
- Unit 4 – Plan, develop and participate in a business or enterprise project
The assessment for the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Business and Enterprise consists of 2 types of assessment:
· internal assessment – portfolio of evidence. This will be graded by centre staff and externally moderated by NCFE
· external assessment – assignment. This will be graded by NCFE.
Learners must be successful in both types of assessment to achieve the qualification.
For further information, see Mr Newman or follow link: