William Ellis School is a voluntary-aided, non-denominational comprehensive school in the London Borough of Camden, serving the secondary educational needs of boys in the diverse local community and of girls in the Sixth Form.
The aims of the school are to enable our pupils to strive for excellence in the academic, sporting and cultural spheres, and to contribute to a democratic society as good citizens, by developing:
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and another language
- Numeracy and problem-solving skills, particularly in the context of science and technology
- Good health, physical education and activity
- An informed understanding of the world of industry, commerce and work, and the processes of wealth creation
- Creative skills and an appreciation of art, music and drama
- An interest in the wider world and other cultures, through the learning of languages and travel
- A growing awareness of ethical behaviour, respect for the environment and social justice.
To view our policies, please see the documents below.
In order to view these PDF documents you may need to install Adobe Reader.