We are looking for an enthusiastic Technician to support the Food Technology teacher in delivering practical lessons.
We would particularly like to encourage applications from candidates who have a strong interest in Food planning and preparation. Key responsibilities include:
- Ordering food supplies for lessons in advance, liaising with the Food Tech teacher
- Setting up and assisting students with practical work
- Carrying out demonstrations as required
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety
- Responsibility for the upkeep of the Food room and equipment
Additional hours may be available for midday supervision and invigilation on an ad-hoc basis.
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position, enriching the learning of our students we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 27th January 2023