Boys in years 7 to 11 are required to wear school uniform.
Sixth form students must abide by the LaSWAP dress code.
Uniform for Years 7 to 11
- Key Stage 3 - Years 7, 8 & 9: Royal blue blazer with school badge
- Key Stage 4 - Years 10 & 11: Black blazer with school badge
Available from the school's uniform supplier www.swidtp.co.uk (Also see attachments below)
- Charcoal grey or black school trousers (no jeans, chinos, combat trousers)
- Plain white, blue or grey
- School tie appropriate to year group - purchased through ParentPay and collected from the school office
- V-neck, plain grey
- Plain black without any fancy decoration or logos. Laces must be black
- WES Royal blue/white football shorts
- WES Royal/White Training top
- WES Zip Training top black/white
- WES Training pants black/white
- WES Royal/White Socks
All available from school uniform supplier www.swidtp.co.uk
A weatherproof coat or anorak. Outside coats may not be worn in school. Leather or denim jackets are not acceptable.
A good bag is essential and must be suitable for carrying books securely and without damage.
SWI's Parent Guide
Our uniform supplier, SWI, have launched a guide for families which includes information, offers and benefits including tips for buying uniform, discounts for early ordering and entry to a prize draw to be in with a chance of winning back the cost of your uniform.
Please click on the link for more information:
Or, for further queries, contact SWI direct: email@example.com