Boys in years 7 to 11 are required to wear school uniform.
Sixth form students must abide by the LaSWAP dress code.
Uniform for Years 7 to 11
- Key Stage 3 - Years 7, 8 & 9: Royal blue blazer with school badge
- Key Stage 4 - Years 10 & 11: Black blazer with school badge
Available from the school's uniform supplier www.swidtp.co.uk (Also see attachments below)
- charcoal grey or black school trousers (no jeans, chinos, combat trousers)
- plain white, blue or grey
- school tie appropriate to year group - purchased from the school office
- V-neck, plain grey
- plain black without any fancy decoration or logos. Laces must be black
- WES Royal blue/white football shorts
- WES Royal/White Training top
- WES Zip Training top black/white
- WES Training pants black/white
- WES Royal/White Socks
All available from school uniform supplier www.swidtp.co.uk
Students are allowed to wear plain (no logo) tracksuit trousers, fleece jumpers for outdoor PE lessons in winter.
A weatherproof coat or anorak. Outside coats may not be worn in school. Leather or denim jackets are not acceptable.
A good bag is essential and must be suitable for carrying books securely and without damage.
SWI's new Parent Guide
Our uniform supplier, SWI, have launched their new guide for families which includes information, offers and benefits including tips for buying uniform, discounts for early ordering and entry to a prize draw to be in with a chance of winning back the cost of your uniform.
Or, for further queries, contact SWI direct: email@example.com