Support for Parents & Carers
Here at William Ellis we believe that children achieve greater success where there is a strong partnership between home and school. We also know how difficult it is to be a parent or carer of a teenager in these challenging times, but hope that by working together we can ensure that your child achieves their potential on their journey into young adulthood at William Ellis. With this in mind, we have built a team of people to support you as your child progresses through William Ellis.
Who are we?
We are a team of experienced people dedicated to working with parents and carers within our school community consisting of a Parent Support Worker, and two Home-School Community Link Workers (managed by the EMAC).
By working closely with you and with the people involved in your child’s daily school life – form tutors, Pastoral Leaders, Heads of Year, and other staff at William Ellis – as well as local organisations, we aim to support you in helping your son achieve his full potential.
How can we help?
We may not have an instant solution, but we can work together to try to sort out any difficulties you or your child may be having. We can help with:
- a specific difficulty for your child in school
- general concerns about your child either at home or at school
- issues affecting you or your family’s well-being
- information and advice about services available to you or your child
- links to organisations within Camden and/or surrounding communities
- advice about school expectations including attendance and homework
Please don’t hesitate – give us a call today!
Community Link Workers
Md Adbul Hye
Bangladeshi Home-School Link Worker
020 7692 3835
Somali Home-School Link worker
020 7692 3835
Parent Community Link Worker
White British Achievement Project
(part of LB Camden)
07827 873 004