Parents and pupils speak very positively about the school’s work to promote and improve pupils’ personal development. This includes a firm but humane approach by school leaders. Opportunities abound for pupils to discuss and debate issues. Assemblies complement the ‘deep learning days’ when issues such as equalities and radicalisation are explored in more detail.
We expect students to...
- come to school each day on time;
- bring the things they need every day and look after them properly;
- wear their school uniform well and be tidy;
- work hard and do all their classwork and any homework as well as they can;
- make a positive contribution to the school;
- behave well, and be polite and helpful to others
- have high expectations for themselves and their peers
During school closure Mr Parry will send a regular newsletter to students and their parents - see below.